- Yusuf Pathan insists `confident` KKR up for remaining IPL challenge
Bangalore, May 3: After guiding his side to a five-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore in their Indian Premier League (IPL) clash last evening, Kolkata Knight Riders batsman Yusuf P..
- Pathan, Russell win match for Knight Riders against RCB
Bengaluru, May 3: Batting knights Yusuf Pathan and Andre Russell won the match for Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) against Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), scoring 189/5 with five balls to sp..
- Home fans hope RCB gets back to winning ways
Bengaluru, May 2: Win or lose, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) continue to be favourites for its die-hard fans, even as the team took on Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in the IPL match at th..
- Royal Challengers set 186-run target for Knight Riders
Bengaluru, May 2: Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) set a target of 186 runs for Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), scoring 185/7 in 20 overs in their Indian Premier League (IPL) match at the Chi..
- State cricket associations must implement Lodha report: SC
New Delhi, May 2: The Supreme Court on Monday reiterated its stance that all state cricket associations have to adhere to the recommendations of Justice R.M. Lodha led panel on structural r..
- Kolkata Metro to run special trains on IPL days
Kolkata May 2: Metro Railway Kolkata has decided to run a pair of special trains on days Indian Premier League (IPL) matches will be played here. The matches start at 8 p.m.
At the end of ..
- Kolkata Knight Riders to bowl against RCB
Bengaluru, May 2: Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) captain Gautam Gambhir won the toss and chose to field against Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in the 30th match of the Indian Premier League..
- Pakistan drop `undisciplined` Shehzad, Akmal for England tour
Karachi, May 2: Pakistan star players Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal have been dropped from the national squad for the upcoming tour of England over disciplinary issues, according to newly-appoi..
- Gujarat aim to bounce back against in-form Delhi
Rajkot, May 2 : Gujarat Lions will aim to bounce back from a shock defeat in their last match and cement their position at the top of the table when they meet Delhi Daredevils in an Indian ..
- Worked on bowling slower through the air: Punjab spinner Axar Patel
Rajkot, May 2 : Kings XI Punjab's left arm spinner Axar Patel, who recorded the first hat-trick of the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL), on Monday said he is reaping the rewards for bowl..
- Freak hit of ball rules Voges out of county game
Melbourne, May 2 : Australian Test batsman Adam Voges, who was rushed to hospital after being struck in the head by a ball during a county game between Middlesex and Hampshire, has been rul..
- Pune Supergiants bring in Bailey as du Plessis' replacement
Pune, May 2 : Former Australia captain George Bailey has been roped in by Rising Pune Supergiants to replace Faf du Plessis, who was forced to cut short his Indian Premier League campaign ..
- Kings XI's Shaun Marsh latest Australian to bow out of IPL
Mohali, May 2 : Australia's run of injuries continue as Kings XI Punjab batsman Shaun Marsh has been ruled out of the rest of the Indian Premier League season with a back injury.
- Peter Moores turns down Pak's head coach role
Karachi, Mar 2 : Former England coach Peter Moores has turned down the opportunity to succeed Waqar Younis as the next Pakistan head coach, saying it is not the right time to take up the ro..
- Harbhajan, Rayudu engage in on-field spat during IPL clash
Pune, May 2 : Veteran spinner Harbhajan Singh has sparked controversy by engaging into a heated argument with his Mumbai Indians' team-mate Ambati Rayudu during their eight-wicket win again..
- Gujarat Lions' Jadeja reprimanded for showing dissent at umpire's decision.
Rajkot, May 2 : Gujarat Lions all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja has received an official reprimand by the match referee for showing dissent at an umpire's decision during his side's 23-run defeat..
- Injury woes continue for Supergiants as Smith ruled out of IPL
Pune, May 2 : A day after Mitchell Marsh was ruled out of the ongoing Indian Premier League, Rising Pune Supergiants suffered another major blow as Australian skipper Steven Smith was force..
- `Recovering` Taylor grateful for support post enforced retirement
Johannesburg, May 2 : Former England batsman James Taylor, who recently underwent surgery for his serious heart condition , has expressed gratitude for all the support he has been receiving..
- Kohli, Gayle dance for fans in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, May 1: Unfazed by four defeats in six games in the IPL, Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Virat Kohli and big hitter Chris Gayle on Sunday used their feet on a different turf, ..
- Rohit's unbeaten 85 powers Mumbai to thumping win over Pune
Pune, May 1: Leading from the front, skipper Rohit Sharma smashed a match-winning unbeaten 85 off just 60 balls to guide defending champions Mumbai Indians to a comfortable eight-wicket vic..