- Vaughan believes 'spin maverick' Rashid should make England debut in second Windies Test
London, Apr 21: Former England captain Michael Vaughan believes that maverick off-spinner Adil Rashid should be given his Test debut on Tuesday as he can turn out be a productive player for..
- KKR's Chawla delighted to join 100-wicket club
New Delhi, April 21: Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) spinner Piyush Chawla said on Tuesday that he was delighted to have reached 100 wickets in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
The leggie fini..
- KKR look to continue win-streak against Sunrisers
Visakhapatnam, April 21: An in-form Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) will face a struggling David Warner led-Sunrisers Hyderabad as the defending champions look for another stroll in the park he..
- Acid test for Kohli's RCB against CSK
Bengaluru, April 21: Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), after back-to-back defeats at home, face a litmus test of their collective ability and character when they take on Chennai Super King..
- Pietersen 'flattered' by 'legend' Waugh's scathing remarks
Johannesburg, Apr 21: England's out-of-favour batsman Kevin Pietersen said that he has been flattered by Australian legend Steve Waugh's critical remark that the maverick cricketer is now n..
- PCB boss confirms Zimbabwe tour
Johannesburg, Apr 21: Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Shaharyar Khan has confirmed that Zimbabwe have agreed to tour Pakistan to play a short limited over series next month.
- Waqar says 'crisis-ridden' Pak needs to stop playing 'defensive' cricket
Karachi, Apr 21: Pakistan's head coach Waqar Younis has admitted that his country's cricket is undergoing crisis, and advocated that the team should change their defensive style of play to ..
- SLC slams ICC for 'gravely disrupting' sport in Lanka by withholding share of proceeds from WCs
Johannesburg, Apr 21: The International Cricket Council (ICC) has been accused by Sri Lanka's cricket board of gravely disrupting the sport in the island nation by withholding its share of ..
- I'm just focusing on my line and length: Yadav
New Delhi, April 21: High on confidence after his superb World Cup performance, Kolkata Knight Riders pacer Umesh Yadav said he was focusing on his line and length to outsmart batsmen in th..
- Knights conquer Daredevils by six wickets
New Delhi, April 21: Skipper Gautam Gambhir led from the front with a responsible half century, as Kolkata Knight Riders outsmarted Delhi Daredevils by six wickets in an Indian Premier Leag..
- Shah Rukh Khan, Mamata Banerjee cheer on KKR win
Kolkata, April 21: Kolkata Knight Riders co-owner and Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan congratulated his team for playing a “mature innings” as they beat Delhi Daredevils in an Indian Pre..
- Kolkata Knight Riders beat Delhi Daredevils by six wickets
New Delhi, April 20: Kolkata Knight Riders beat Delhi Daredevils by six wickets in an Indian Premier League match at the Feroze Shah Kotla ground here on Monday.
Delhi Daredevils 146 for 8..
- Neeraj Kumar appointed as consultant for BCCI's anti-corruption unit
Mumbai, April 20: Former Delhi Police commissioner Neeraj Kumar was on Monday appointed as consultant to the anti-corruption unit of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in a mo..
- Ankit was only 12th man, came to field just before collision
Kolkata, April 20: In a quirk of fate, Ankit Keshri was only the 12th man for East Bengal in the fateful game last Friday, and came on to the field a little earlier as team member Arnab Nan..
- IPL fixing: Court doubts police match fixing theory
New Delhi, April 20: A Delhi court, hearing IPL spot-fixing case, on Monday said there was no reference to match-fixing during 2013 Indian Premier League in the telephonic conversation of t..
- Dhoni moves court against mobile firm for contempt
New Delhi, April 20: The Delhi High Court on Monday sought response from a mobile company on a contempt plea filed by Indian cricket team skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who alleged that the ..
- Fatal on-field injuries suffered by cricketers
Mumbai, April 20: Promising cricketer and former Bengal Under-19 captain Ankit Keshri, who sustained a head injury in an on-field collision during a local game three days back, died at a pr..
- Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma fined for slow over rate
Mumbai, April 20: Mumbai Indians (MI) skipper Rohit Sharma was fined Rs.12 lakh on Monday for his team's slow over rate during Sunday's Indian Premier League (IPL) match against Royal Chall..
- Young Bengal cricketer dies after on-field collision
Kolkata, April 20: Promising cricketer and former Bengal Under-19 captain Ankit Keshri, who sustained a head injury in an on-field collision during a local game three days back, died in a p..
- Lancashire batsman hits record 350 runs in One-Day match
London, April 20: Young Lancashire all-rounder Liam Livingstone has notched a One-Day match world record knock of 350 runs in just 138 balls.
Playing for Nantwitch Town against Caldy in an..