- Manohar set to be named BCCI chief at Sunday's SGM
Mumbai, Oct 3 : Former president Shashank Manohar has emerged as the sole candidate to be elected to the top post of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), which has fallen vacan..
- One of my best knocks ever: Duminy
Dharamsala, Oct 3 : Adjudged man-of-the-match for his swashbuckling 34-ball 68 run knock, South Africa's J.P. Duminy on Wednesday said this was one of his best knocks ever, as the visitors ..
- Du Plessis praises bowling effort in last few overs
Dharamsala, Oct 2 : South African captain Faf du Plessis lauded the efforts of his bowlers who pulled things back in the last few overs to restrict India to 199/5 in the first T20 internati..
- Some umpiring decisions changed the game: Dhoni
Dharamsala, Oct 2 : India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni on Friday said he believed some umpiring decision which did not go in favour of his side changed the game as South Africa beat the hos..
- Duminy guides South Africa to seven-wicket win over India
Dharmasala, Oct 2 : Rohit Sharma's 66-ball 106 went in vain, as Jean-Paul Duminy and A.B. de Villiers played a blinder of an innings to steer South Africa to a comfortable seven-wicket win ..
- Misbah considering retirement after England Test series
Karachi, Oct. 2: Pakistan Test captain Misbah-ul-Haq has admitted that he is considering calling time on his international career after the upcoming three-match series against England in th..
- Former Australian cricketer Kline passes away
Melbourne, Oct 2: Former Australian Test player Vale Lindsay Kline passed away on Friday at the age of 81.
The 207th Australian to wear the Australian Test colours, Kline played 13 Tests b..
- Inzamam set to coach Afghanistan for Zimbabwe series
Karachi, Oct. 2: Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq has reportedly been roped in as the head coach of the Afghanistan national cricket team for the upcoming limited-overs series against..
- Australia skipper Smith disappointed with Bangladesh tour cancellation
Melbourne, Oct 2: Test skipper Steve Smith said he was disappointed because Australia's abandoned tour of Bangladesh would have been a good opportunity to test their skills in conditions th..
- Zimbabwe to host Afghanistan for five ODIs, two T20s
Harare, Oct.2: Zimbabwe will host Afghanistan for five one-day internationals (ODIs) and two T20 internationals in mid-October.
Confirming the news, Zimbabwe Cricket chairman Tavengwa Muku..
- 'Windies cricket suffering from lack of management'
Port of Spain (Trinidad), Oct 2: Recently elected Trinidad and Tobago prime minister Keith Rowley believes West Indies cricket is being badly hampered by a lack of management, and says ther..
- Jadeja quits as Delhi Ranji team coach
New Delhi, Oct.2: Former Indian batsman Ajay Jadeja has resigned as the coach of the Delhi Ranji Trophy team.
Jadeja said he took the decision to quit as his 'opinions or inputs did not ma..
- 'Australia tour suspension saddest episode in Bangladesh cricket'
Dhaka, Oct 2: The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) is extremely frustrated with Australia's decision to postpone their Bangladesh tour over security concerns.
Cricket Australia (CA) announce..
- Smith urges Australia to shift focus on Kiwis
Johannesburg, Oct.2: Australia's new skipper Steve Smith has urged his side to switch focus to the upcoming tour against New Zealand after their two-Test matches against Bangladesh was call..
- Du Plessis banks on Imran's spin experience against India
Dharamshala, Oct.1: South Africa T20 captain Faf du Plessis believes that leg-spinner Imran Tahir's experience will prove vital in the upcoming lengthy away series against India.
- Yasir six-for inspires Pakistan to easy win over Zimbabwe in first ODI
Harare, Oct.1: Leg-spinner Yasir Shah continued his rampaging form by scalping six wickets as Pakistan thumped Zimbabwe by 131 runs in the first one-day international of the three-match ser..
- Dhoni advises teammates to follow Dravid's mantra of aggression
Dharamshala, Oct.1: India's limited overs captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has called on his team mates to follow former skipper Rahul Dravid's formula of aggression in the upcoming lengthy hom..
- Manoj Tiwary appointed Bengal captain
Kolkata, Oct 1: Veteran batsman Manoj Tiwary was appointed as the new Bengal captain for the Ranji Trophy opener against Karnataka by the senior selection committee here on Thursday.
- Boycotting India an option: PCB chief
Kolkata, Oct 1: In the backdrop of the uncertainty over a bilateral cricket series, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chief Shahryar Khan on Thursday urged India not to mix sports with politics ..
- Australia postpone tour of Bangladesh over 'security concerns'
Melbourne, Oct 1: Cricket Australia (CA) on Thursday announced that it has been forced to postpone the upcoming away Test series against Bangladesh due to security reasons.
CA CEO James Su..