- CAB lists series of events during second Test against NZ
Kolkata, Sep 24: The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) on Saturday listed a series of programmes it is planning when the second Test against New Zealand gets underway here from September ..
- Mohammad Yousuf ridicules Anurag Thakur's statement, urges ICC to take action
Karachi [Pakistan], Sept 24: Enraged with Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president Anurag Thakur's statement, former Pakistan skipper Mohammad Yousuf said has urged the Intern..
- Bangladesh's Taskin Ahmed, Arafat Sunny cleared by ICC to bowl
Dubai [UAE], Sept 24: The International Cricket Council (ICC) has cleared Bangladesh bowlers Taskin Ahmed and Arafat Sunny to resume bowling in international cricket after finding their bow..
- After spinners, Vijay-Pujara put India on top in Kanpur Test
Kanpur (UP) [India], Sept 24: Murali Vijay and Cheteshwar Pujara continued with the good work that the Indian spinners did early morning to put their team in a commanding position on Day T..
- Intex ropes in Suresh Raina as brand ambassador for speakers' segment
New Delhi, Sep 24 : Domestic smartphone-maker Intex technologies on Saturday announced the appointment of cricketer and Gujarat Lions captain Suresh Raina as its brand ambassador for a new ..
- Brathwaite rues batting failure post T20 defeat against Pakistan
Dubai [UAE], Sept. 24 : Following West Indies' crushing defeat at the hands of Pakistan in the first T20 here in Dubai, skipper Carlos Brathwaite has rued the batting failure of his team, s..
- `Executioner` Mitchell Johnson forced Jonathon Trott to leave Ashes tour
Melbourne [Australia], Sept. 24 : Former England batsman Jonathon Trott has revealed that it was the incredible fast bowling barrage he received from his "executioner" Mitchell Johnson, whi..
- Will not take Ireland lightly, says Proteas assistant coach
Johannesburg [South Africa], Sept. 24 : South Africa assistant coach Adrian Birrell has insisted that they would not be taking Ireland lightly when they face them in the one-off One-Day Int..
- Given infrastructure like cricket, our Olympic athletes can do well: Ganguly
Kolkata Sep 23 : Former India captain Sourav Ganguly on Friday backed the just-returned Indian Olympic athletes saying if given the right infrastructure like in cricket, they can come out w..
- Give some time to new Test selectors, says Ganguly
Kolkata, Sep 23 : In the midst of criticism hurled at the new national senior selection panel for being thin on Test experience, former Indian cricket captain Sourav Ganguly on Friday said ..
- India's pace attack can only get better with experience: Agarkar
Kolkata Sep 23 : Former pacer Ajit Agarkar lauded the Indian pace battery on Friday, saying with experience the attack can only get better in the days to come.
"It's very good at the momen..
- Why ex-cricketers would join BCCI if there's 'cooling-off period': Ravi Shastri
Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) [India], Sept 23 : Former Indian Team director Ravi Shastri on Friday voiced his concerns over the Lodha Panel's recommendations on 'cooling off period', stating that..
- ICC clears bowling action of Bangladesh's Taskin, Sunny
Dhaka, Sep 23: The International Cricket Council (ICC) has cleared Bangladesh pacer Taskin Ahmed and spinner Arafat Sunny to bowl in international matches after finding their remodelled bow..
- Latham, Williamson put Kiwis on top
Kanpur, Sep 23: Tom Latham and Kane Williamson struck half-centuries to take New Zealand to a comfortable position before heavy rain forced match officials to call off the final session's p..
- Morris sidelined for two months with knee injury
Johannesburg [South Africa], Sept.23: South Africa all-rounder Chris Morris has been sidelined for at least two months after suffering from a left knee injury.
Confirming the news, South A..
- Proteas eyeing second spot in ODI series against Aussies
Dubai [UAE], Sept.23: Fourth-ranked South Africa will aim to climb up to second position in the ICC ODI Team Rankings when they host world champions Australia in the five-match series from ..
- Mosaddek ready to showcase skills after Bangladesh ODI call-up
Dhaka, Sep 23 : Having earned a Bangladesh call for the One-Day Internationals (ODIs) against Afghanistan, young batsman Mosaddek Hossain is keen to get on the field and is confident that h..
- Variation the key for new West Indies pacer Williams
Dubai, Sep 23 : Rookie fast bowler Kesrick Williams says variation will be a key part of his arsenal once he gets a chance to show his skills in the Twenty20 International series against Pa..
- Bowling coach Estwick backs West Indians to handle disruption professionally
Dubai, Sep 23 : Bowling coach Roddy Estwick believes the disruption at the helm of the West Indies Twenty20 side had some impact on the players but has backed them to deal with the changes ..
- I don't feel IPL is spoiling budding cricketers: Glenn McGrath
New Delhi, Sep 23 : Popular Twenty20 tournaments like the Indian Premier League (IPL) became a rage across the country as soon as they were introduced, but controversies soon followed. Lege..