- Doping ban uncertainty is 'stressing, depressing': Russell
Barbados, July 27 : West Indies all-rounder Andre Russell has admitted that uncertainty over his potential two-year ban for allegedly missing three doping tests is `depressing` and making h..
- Young speedster Rabada sweeps annual CSA awards
ohannesburg, July 27 : Fast bowler Kagiso Rabada has been awarded for his phenomenal season as he walked away with a record six honours, including the coveted Cricketer of the Year prize, a..
- Gayle predicts Florida leg will raise CPL profile
Lauderhill, 27 July 2016 :Jamaica Tallawahs skipper Chris Gayle believes the historic Lauderhill leg of the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL) will help to elevate the profile of the to..
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
Mumbai, July 26: Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee will be seen promoting his forthcoming romantic comedy film "UnIndian" on the popular Indian comedy TV show "Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!..
- BCCI to convene SGM in Mumbai on August 5
New Delhi, July 26: The Board of Control for Cricket in India on Tuesday decided to convene a Special General Meeting (SGM) of its affiliated units in Mumbai on August 5 to discuss about th..
- Australia bundle out Lanka for 117 on rain-curtailed opening day
Pallekele, July 26: Australia on Tuesday came it with a splendid bowling performance to dismiss Sri Lanka for a mere 117 on an eventful first day of the opening Test of the three-match seri..
- Viv Richards' son gifts Kohli a painting of his double ton
Antigua, July 26: Mali Richards has joined his father and West Indian legend Vivian Richards in hailing India skipper Virat Kohli, who blasted his maiden double ton to guide the visitors to..
- Senior cricketers should promote Tests: Steve Waugh
Melbourne, July 26: Former Australia skipper Steve Waugh on Tuesday said he wants the world's leading cricketers to promote Test cricket first rather than the Twenty20 format of the game.
- Ashwin back as No.1 Test bowler, Kohli rises to 12th in batting rankings
Dubai, July 26: Star Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin's match-winning seven-wicket haul in the first Test against the West Indies helped him regain the No.1 spot among bowlers in the ..
- Shane Warne reveals best batsmen he ever bowled to
Melbourne, July 26: Australian spin great Shane Warne has unsurprisingly rated legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar as the best Indian batsman he bowled to in his 15-year illustrious career..
- Misbah rues Pak's `disappointing` batting show post England thumping
Karachi, July 26: Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq has blamed his side's disappointing batting performance for their crushing 330-run defeat in the second Test, which allowed England to level..
- Cook hails `world-class` Root post series-levelling win
Karachi, July 26: Describing batsman Joe Root as a `world-class player`, England skipper Alastair Cook has admitted that batting with the former had encouraged a 'blocker like him' to go fo..
- Kohli wants team to make winning matches a 'habit'
Antigua, July 25: Riding on star off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin's all-round efforts, India thrashed the West Indies by an innings and 92 runs in the first Test, to notch up their biggest w..
- Tendulkar congratulates Kumble, Kohli, Ashwin for Test win
Mumbai, July 25: Legendary batsman Sachin Tendulkar on Monday congratulated the Indian cricket team for its thumping win over the West Indies by an innings and 92 runs in the first Test mat..
- Ruthless England crush Pakistan to level Test series 1-1
London, July 25: England bounced back in the four-Test series in a resounding fashion, beating Pakistan by 330 runs in the second match to level the series 1-1 at Old Trafford in Manchester..
- Muralitharan joining Australia camp a non-issue, says Mathews
Melbourne, July 25: Sri Lanka captain Angelo Mathews has refused to be drawn into the row over spin legend Muttiah Muralitharan's decision to join Australia's coaching staff in the three-Te..
- Australia skipper Steve Smith receives ICC Test Championship mace
Pallekele (Sri Lanka), July 25: Australia captain Steve Smith on Monday received the ICC Test Championship mace and USD 1 million in prize money for leading his side to the number-one ranki..
- Always value myself as `all rounder`, says Ashwin
Antigua, July 25: Describing himself as an `all-rounder`, Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin has admitted that he is quite pleased with his overall contribution with both bat and ball t..
- Cricket fraternity congratulates Kohli's men post biggest Test win in Windies
New Delhi, July 25: The Virat Kohli-led side received flurry of wishes from the cricketing fraternity after they crushed West Indies by an innings and 92 runs in the opening Test of the fou..
- Poor execution with ball let us down, laments Windies captain
Antigua, July 25: Disappointed after going down one-nil in the four-match Test series against India, West Indies skipper has blamed his side's poor execution of the bowling attack behind th..