- Australia A spinner O'Keefe chokes India A
Chennai, July 31: Left-arm spinner Steve O'Keefe made sure India A did not get away too far as he bagged figures of 3-83 for Australia A to reduce the hosts to 267/6 in their second innings..
- Jangid bowls Vidarbha to victory
Mysuru, July 31: Vidarbha CA pulled off a dramatic eight-wicket victory over Tamil Nadu Cricket Association who collapsed to 99 all out in their second innings, leaving the rivals an easy t..
- Off-spinner Ashwin receives Arjuna Award
New Delhi, July 31: Sports minister Sarbananda Sonowal presented Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin the Arjuna Award for 2014 here on Friday.
Ashwin, 28, could not be present during th..
- James Anderson ruled out of fourth Ashes Test with side strain
London, July 31: England fast bowler James Anderson has been ruled out of the fourth Ashes Test against Australia at Trent Bridge due to a side strain.
The 33-year-old was injured on day t..
- Bayliss had major role in England's comeback: Mark Waugh
Birmingham, July 31 : Former Australian batsman and present national selector Mark Waugh believes England's remarkable turnaround in the Ashes series that has seen them rebound from a thump..
- Boycott lashes out at Australia, considers their 'embarrassing day'
London, July 31: Former England player Geoffrey Boycott has described Australia's performance on day two of the third Ashes Test in Edgbaston as being as pathetic as it was in their first i..
- Australian PM's XI match on October 23
Melbourne, July 31 :Cricket Australia (CA) on Friday confirmed that the annual Prime Minister's XI match will take place on October 23 at Manuka Oval against New Zealand.
The match will be..
- Persistent rain washes out second day's play in Dhaka Test
Dhaka, July 31 : Heavy rain washed out the second day's play of the second and final Test between Bangladesh and South Africa being played at the the Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Dhaka on Frida..
- Injured Anderson likely to pull out from Ashes series
Johannesburg, July 31: England fast bowler James Anderson is likely to miss the fourth test against Australia and possibly the remainder of the Ashes series after suffering a side injury du..
- Finn claims five as England sniff victory
Birmignham, July 31: Comeback man Steven Finn missed a hat-trick but pulverised Australia with a five wicket haul as England were sniffing victory on an action-filled day two of the third A..
- 'Clinical' Pak rout Sri Lanka by 29 runs in first T20
Colombo, July 30: Pakistan continued their dominating run on Thursday as they comprehensively defeated Sri Lanka by 29 runs in the first of the two-match T20 series in Colombo.
- Bancroft's 150 helps Australia A dominate India A on Day two
Chennai, July 30 : Cameron Bancroft scored a scintillating 150 to help Australia A hold a commanding 194-run first innings lead at stumps on day two of the second unofficial Test against In..
- Karnataka Colts edge past NCA
Bengaluru, July 30: A fighting century by Washington Sundar (153, 302b, 21x4) went in vain as National Cricket Academy (NCA) lost to Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) Colts by 35 r..
- Gayle, Bravo top aggregates to be toast of CPL
Kingston (Jamaica), July 30: Cricketers Chris Gayle and Dwayne Bravo topped the aggregates in the just concluded Caribbean Premier League (CPL), though their respective franchises experienc..
- Steyn quickest to 400 wickets in terms of balls bowled
Mirpur, July 30: South Africa pacer Dale Steyn on Thursday became the fastest bowler to bag 400 Test wickets in terms of balls bowled.
Steyn's 400th scalp was Bangladesh opener Tamim Iqbal..
- Australia A in driver's seat against India A
Chennai, July 30: Based on a brilliant and patient 150 from opening batsman Cameron Bancroft, Australia A ended the second day's play at 329/9 to take a 194-run first innings lead over Indi..
- Paytm grabs BCCI's title sponsorship rights at home
New Delhi, July 30: Indian e-commerce firm One 97 Communications Pvt. Ltd. (Paytm) on Thursday acquired the sponsorship rights for the Board of Control for Cricket in India's (BCCI) interna..
- Pakistan series to take place next month, says Zimbabwe Cricket
Karachi, July 30: Zimbabwe Cricket Chairman Wilson Manase on Wednesday said Pakistan's limited-overs series with Zimbabwe would be held next month.
Manase claimed that the Pakistan will co..
- Raina completes decade in international cricket
New Delhi, July 30: Indian cricketer Suresh Raina on Thursday completed a decade in international cricket. He made his debut at the age of 20 on July 30, 2005, against Sri Lanka in Dambulla..
- Steyn becomes second Proteas bowler to get 400 Test wickets
Johannesburg, July 30: Fast bowler Dale Steyn has become the second South African bowler after Shaun Pollock to get 400 Test wickets after dismissing Bangladesh opener Tamim Iqbal on the op..