- Sachin Tendulkar asks fans to suggest movie title
Mumbai, March 4: Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar has invited his fans to suggest the title of a "docu-feature" based on his life.
"Proud to announce the ‘Docu-Feature', which would be base..
- Satisfactory performance before South Africa game: Shehzad
Napier, March 4: Pakistan opener Ahmed Shehzad, Man-of-the-Match for his 93 against the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in a World Cup Pool B contest at the McLean Park here on Wednesday, said h..
- Indian team downplays Kohli's outburst against journalist
Perth, March 4: The Indian cricket team on Wednesday tried to play down Tuesday's incident when vice captain Virat Kohli hurled abuses at a Hindustan Times correspondent during the team's t..
- Virender Sehwag, Preity Zinta unveil KXIP's new jersey in Mumbai
New Delhi, March 4: Kings XI Punjab co-owner Preity Zinta and Virender Sehwag recently launched the new jersey of their team at an event held in Mumbai.
On the occasion, the Punjab franchi..
- Broad admits having 'ball-hitting face' nightmare post Aaron's menacing bouncer
Sydney, Mar 04: England paceman Stuart Broad has claimed that he has had times when he felt the ball just about to hit his face in the middle of the night, after he got his nose broken by a..
- Pakistan beat UAE for second World Cup win
Napier, March 4: Overall team performance helped Pakistan beat the United Arab Emirates by 129 runs in a Pool B game to stay in contention for the World Cup knockouts.
Though the margin of..
- Out-of-form Watson replaced by Faulkner
Perth, March 4: All-rounder Shane Watson was on Wednesday dropped from the Australian playing XI for their World Cup Pool A encounter against Afghanistan at the WACA here.
The 33-year-old ..
- Hamid Hassan used to play cricket 'secretly' without his reluctant parents' knowledge
Wellington, Mar 04: Afghanistan paceman Hamid Hassan has revealed that he used to play cricket secretly, without his parents', who wanted him to devote more time to his studies, awareness a..
- England not playing with fear: Stuart Broad
Sydney, March 4: Hitting out at former captain Michael Vaughan, who had said England are “playing with fear”, fast bowler Stuart Broad has denied the allegation.
"I don't think we are play..
- Windies not daunted by unbeaten India: Sammy
Perth, March 4: All-rounder Darren Sammy has said the West Indies are not daunted by the prospect of facing an unbeaten India when the two teams clash in the cricket World Cup Pool B fixtur..
- Tour operators hired for England-Windies series
St. John's (Antigua), March 4: Seven British tour operators have been appointed by the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) for England's tour of the Caribbean.
International Cricket Tours, Ho..
- Audit report among WICB AGM highlights
St. John's (Antigua), March 4: The West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) said that the presentation of an audit report will be among the main features of its Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Jama..
- 'BCCI wants Cameron voted out'
St. George's (Grenada), March 4: Sports psychologist and former West Indies team manager Rudi Webster said he suspects that the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), which has a $42..
- Skipper De Villiers backs misfiring Steyn to return to his menacing best
Sydney, Mar 04: South African skipper AB de Villiers has backed out-of-form pace spearhead Dale Steyn to regain form, stating he is confident that the paceman would single-handedly win coup..
- Lara rules out Pak's WC semi-final chances unless senior players 'wake up'
Karachi, Mar 04: Legendary West Indies cricketer Brian Lara has warned Pakistan team of harbouring any hopes of making it to the knockout stages unless their top players wake up and regain ..
- Imran Tahir asked to 'stroke pet camel' during Proteas' 201-run rout over Ireland in WC tie
Johannesburg, Mar 04: Pakistani-decent South African spinner Imran Tahir was reportedly subjected to a not so friendly incident during his side's overwhelming 201-run win over Ireland at th..
- De Villiers backs Proteas to win 2015 CWC but urges squad to take it 'match by match'
Johannesburg, Mar 04: South Africa cricket team captain AB de Villiers has backed his squad to win the Cricket World Cup, but has also revealed that they are taking it 'match by match'.
- Stuart Broad rejects England 'playing with fear' claims despite poor start to CWC campaign
London, Mar 04: Despite England's poor start to their World Cup campaign, fast bowler Stuart Broad has rejected claims that the squad is 'playing with fear'.
England have lost three of the..
- Matthew Hoggard claims KP doesn't even have 'half a chance' of England return
London, Mar 04: Former England paceman Matthew Hoggard has claimed that Kevin Pietersen has little chance of making a return to the national squad, insisting that he doesn't believe that th..
- Syed Mushtaq Ali T20: Kanishk Seth, Amit Kulia in Bengal squad
Kolkata, March 3: The uncapped duo of left-arm pacer Kanishk Seth and Amit Kulia were brought into the 15-member Bengal squad on Tuesday for the upcoming East Zone leg of the Syed Mushtaq A..