- Cummins still not ready for Tests, believes McGrath
Melbourne [Australia], Dec 8: Australian fast bowling legend Glenn McGrath believes the selectors have made a correct decision in not opting to rush Pat Cummins back for the first Pakistan ..
- Mumbai Test: Bhuvi's throw leaves umpire on floor
Mumbai [India], Dec 8: In a scary incident, an umpire officiating in the ongoing fourth Test between India and England was struck on the head here at the Wankhede Stadium on Thursday.
- Mohammad Asghar added as back up for Yasir Shah
Melbourne [Australia], Dec 8: 17-year-old Mohammad Asghar have been called by Pakistan as back-up for leg spinner Yasir Shah for the three-match Test series against Australia.
Yasir was ru..
- Kamran Akmal appeals to PM Sharif to take up his case with PCB selectors
Karachi [Pakistan], Dec 8: Dejected Pakistan's out-of-favour wicketkeeper-batsman Kamran Akmal, who is eagerly waiting to make a comeback to the international cricket, has urged the Pakista..
- Australia name unchanged squad for Gabba Test against Pakistan
Melbourne [Australia], Dec 8: Australia have named the same squad---that won them the Adelaide Test against South Africa---for the first Test of the three-match series against Pakistan star..
- India eyeing series win against England in Mumbai Test
Mumbai [India], Dec 8: India will be eyeing to clinch the five-Test series against England with yet another comprehensive victory when the two teams square off in the fourth match here at t..
- Cook wants England to play positive cricket in remaining Tests
Mumbai [India], Dec. 7 : England skipper Alastair Cook believes his side, which is currently trailing 0-2 in the five-match series against India, need to go back to the first game played at..
- MCC proposes sending-off players for bad behaviour
Mumbai [India], Dec.7 : The Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC), the body in charge of governing the Laws of Cricket, has recommended that umpires should be given power to eject players during ma..
- Arthur backs Pak's bowling attack to trouble Aussie batters
Melbourne [Australia], Dec. 7 : As Pakistan gears up to face Australia, that too in their den, head coach Mickey Arthur believes his team has the capability and the pace artillery to troubl..
- SC allows BCCI to disburse funds for remaining England matches
New Delhi [India], Dec. 7 : The Supreme Court on Wednesday allowed the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to disburse an amount of Rs. one crore and thirty-three lakhs for the rem..
- Pandey replaces injured Rahane for remainder of England Test series
Mumbai, Dec 7 : Promising Karnataka batsman Manish Pandey was on Wednesday named as a replacement for injured Ajinkya Rahane, who was ruled out of the remainder of the cricket Test rubber a..
- India aim to extend winning run in fourth Test vs England
Mumbai, Dec 7 : Having already pocketed the five-match cricket Test rubber, with an unassailable 2-0 lead, a confident India will be aiming to keep the winning momentum going when they face..
- England call up Morgan, Hales in ODI and T20 squads
London, Dec 6 : Regular skipper Eoin Morgan and opening batsman Alex Hales were on Tuesday named by England in their One-Day and T20 squads for the series against India.
Both players chose..
- Keaton Jennings set to make debut in Mumbai Test
Mumbai [India], Dec.7 : England skipper Alastair Cook has confirmed that uncapped batsman Keaton Jennings will make his debut in the fourth Test of the five-match series against India begin..
- Bayliss expects Cook to lead England till 2017 Ashes
London [UK], Dec. 7 : England head coach Trevor Bayliss expects Alastair Cook, who has captained his country more times than anyone else, to lead them into next winter's Ashes.
Cook had re..
- Australia must pick `best team possible` for dead rubber against NZ: Hussey
Melbourne [Australia], Dec.7 : Former Australian Test skipper Mike Hussey has urged the national selectors not to rest the key pacers and instead pick the 'best team possible' for the dead-..
- Vijay-Rahul to open the innings in Mumbai Test: Kohli
Mumbai [India], Dec. 7 : Indian skipper Virat Kohli on Wednesday put aside the confusion regarding the opening pair for the Mumbai Test, saying KL Rahul and Murali Vijay will open the innin..
- Clarke calls on Australia's young guns to keep making most of opportunity
Johannesburg [South Africa], Dec. 7 : With Australia once again looking to regain its lost form, at least in the ODIs after clinching comprehensive wins in the first two games of the Chappe..
- BCCI moves SC seeking disbursal of fund for remaining England Tests
New Delhi [India], Dec. 7 : The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Wednesday moved the Supreme Court seeking disbursal of an amount of approximately Rs 1.33 crores for the rema..
- India-England Test match in Chennai in balance post Jayalalithaa's death
Mumbai/Chennai [India], Dec.7 : The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has said that no decision has yet been taken about the venue of fifth test match to be played between India ..