- Always value myself as `all rounder`, says Ashwin
Antigua, July 25: Describing himself as an `all-rounder`, Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin has admitted that he is quite pleased with his overall contribution with both bat and ball t..
- Cricket fraternity congratulates Kohli's men post biggest Test win in Windies
New Delhi, July 25: The Virat Kohli-led side received flurry of wishes from the cricketing fraternity after they crushed West Indies by an innings and 92 runs in the opening Test of the fou..
- Poor execution with ball let us down, laments Windies captain
Antigua, July 25: Disappointed after going down one-nil in the four-match Test series against India, West Indies skipper has blamed his side's poor execution of the bowling attack behind th..
- Kohli calls on teammates not to get complacent post Antigua Test win
Antigua, July 25: Calling on his side to create a winning habit, India's Test skipper Virat Kohli has admitted that they are looking forward to a series whitewash against West Indies after ..
- Pawar to quit as MCA chief, cricket administrator in 6 months
Mumbai, July 24, Bowing to a recent Supreme Court order, Mumbai Cricket Association President Sharad Pawar on Sunday announced his decision to quit the post within six months.
- 'Hard work' key to sensational return for Mohammed Shami
New Delhi, July 24: Indian fast bowler Mohammed Shami, who marked his return to Test cricket with four wickets against West Indies in the first Test in Antigua, has described 'hard work' as..
- Root satisfied after making it count against Pakistan
July 24: Joe Root was delighted with his contribution as England took a firm grip of the second Test against Pakistan at Old Trafford on Saturday.
On day two in Manchester, Root made a mas..
- Plan was to frustrate Windies batsmen by bowling maidens: Umesh Yadav
Antigua July 24, 2016: After putting India in a commanding position, fast bowler Umesh Yadav has said it was the plan of the team to bowl as many maidens as possible and frustrate the West ..
- Umesh, Shami put India on top vs Windies at stumps on Day 3
Antigua, July 24: Pacers Umesh Yadav and Mohammad Shami claimed an impressive four-wicket haul each to put India in driver's seat at stumps on the third day of the opening Test cricket matc..
- Bengal cricket body gives lifetime achievement award to Gopal Bose
Kolkata, July 23: The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) on Saturday feted former India cricketer Gopal Bose with the Kartick Bose Lifetime Achievement award for the year 2015-2016.
- Kohli is the paradigm shift in cricket: Arun Lal
Kolkata, July 23: Former cricketer Arun Lal lauded Test skipper Virat Kohli saying he has triggered a paradigm shift in cricket and raised the bar for budding cricketers.
Kohli has been in..
- Starc fires warning shots at `under pressure` Mathews
Pallekele, July 23: Australian pace spearhead Mitchell Starc has issued a warning to Sri Lankan captain Angelo Mathews that he will be under pressure to perform and lead his side in the thr..
- Mustafizur goes wicketless, Sussex lose to Surrey
London, July 23: Sussex Sharks have suffered a heavy six-wicket defeat at the hands of Surrey in the NatWest T20 Blast cricket tournament with Bangladesh medium pacer Mustafizur Rahman rema..
- Cricketer Shadab Jakati joins political party in Goa
Panaji, July 23: Left-arm spinner Shadab Jakati, who is one of the two cricketers from Goa to have played in the Indian Premier League (IPL), on Saturday joined a regional political outfit ..
- Doing well in Tests gives immense job satisfaction: Kohli
Antigua, July 23: India skipper Virat Kohli, who struck his career's maiden double ton on day two of the first Test against the West Indies, said getting big runs in the longest version giv..
- Need to thank Kumble, Kohli for promoting me to No.6: Ashwin
Antigua, July 23: Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin, who scored his career's third century on day two of the first Test against the West Indies, thanked Test skipper Virat Kohli and ne..
- Windies legend Richards in awe of `magnificent` Kohli
Antigua, July 23 : West Indies legend Vivian Richards has lavished praise on Virat Kohli, describing the Indian Test skipper's maiden double century as a 'classy knock'.
The 27-year-old pr..
- King Kohli relishes maiden Test double century
Antigua, July 23: India Test skipper Virat Kohli has expressed that he felt satisfied to have recorded his maiden double century in the longest format of the game after he had endured a for..
- Mustafizur is special, says Sussex captain Luke Wright
London, July 22: After left-arm seamer Mustafizur Rahman served up a superb bowling spell to steer Sussex Sharks to victory over Essex Eagle on his county cricket debut, captain Luke Wright..
- Cook, Root put England in command in second Test
Manchester, July 22: England skipper Alastair Cook and Joe Root on Friday put up a strong batting performance as they gave the hosts a solid start on the opening day of the second Test here..