- It`s a girl! Glenn McGrath, wife Sara blessed with first child
Melbourne, Sept 5: Cricket legend Glenn McGrath and his wife Sara have given birth to a baby girl Madison Mary Harper McGrath.
The duo welcomed their first child together into the world on..
- BCCI appoints ad-hoc body in Rajasthan
New Delhi, Sep 4: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) constituted an ad-hoc committee on Friday for running the game in Rajasthan.
The committee has been tasked to ensure the ..
- Indian batsmen not bad against spin: Rahane
Mumbai, Sep 4: India batsman Ajinkya Rahane on Friday said the current group of country's batsmen are not bad players against spin bowling, adding that they will aim to improve their perfor..
- Rahane should bat at No.5 in Test cricket: Dravid
Mumbai, Sep 4: India A and Under-19 cricket teams' head coach Rahul Dravid believes batsman Ajinkya Rahane should bat at No.5 in Tests considering his ability to give the tailenders company..
- Hayden provides solution to Rogers' replacement
Melbourne, Sep 4: Australian batting great Matthew Hayden on Friday offered a solution to the debate over who should replace Chris Rogers as David Warner's opening partner in Australia's Te..
- After ODI loss, Morgan says England ' a long way off ' from Australia
London, Sept 4 : England skipper Eoin Morgan has admitted that his side was 'a long way off ' from becoming world champions. He said this following their 59-run defeat against Australia in ..
- Would have been in air force if not a cricketer: Rahane
Mumbai, Sep 4: Indian batsman Ajinkya Rahane on Friday said he would have been an officer with the Indian Air Force if he had not taken up cricket as a career.
The willower, speaking to bc..
- Rasheed says that Pak ODI squad doors for Younis, Ajmal not closed as yet
Karachi, Sept.4 : Pakistan cricket chief selector Haroon Rasheed has said doors for out-of favour players such as Younis Khan and Saeed Ajmal are still open, and they can be called up if th..
- Windies to conduct PCL franchise coaches conference
Bridgetown (Barbados), Sep 4: Newly-appointed West Indies head coach Phil Simmons, chairman of selectors Clive Lloyd and director of cricket Richard Pybus will sit down with coaches OF the ..
- Kerala to name cricket stadium after Tendulkar
Kochi, Sep 4: The Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) is all set to name one of its stadiums after Sachin Tendulkar.
KCA president T.C. Mathew said on Friday that while there was a pavilion a..
- Australia clinch 59-run win over England in first ODI
London, Sept. 4 : A splendid performance by Australian bowlers helped them to clinch a 59-run win over England in the first Royal London one day international of the five-match series at So..
- Will discuss my future with selectors: Pak spinner Ajmal
Lahore, Sep 3: Pakistan off-spinner Saeed Ajmal on Thursday squashed reports of retirement and said he would sit with the selectors to discuss his future.
The 38-year-old's career took a n..
- Ajmal quashes retirement talk, insists he is still a 'better limited-overs bowler'
New Delhi, Sept 03: Out-of-favour Pakistan off-spinner Saeed Ajmal has brushed aside rumours surrounding his retirement, insisting that he is still a 'better limited-overs bowler'.
- Marvan Atapattu resigns as Sri Lanka head coach
New Delhi, Sept 03: Marvan Atapattu has resigned from the position of Sri Lanka's cricket team coach following a 1-2 defeat against India in the just concluded home series.
- Waugh backs Ponting's idea of 'no toss in Tests'
Johannesburg, Sept. 3: Steve Waugh has backed former Australian skipper Ricky Ponting's suggestion of 'no toss in Tests' during the recent Ashes series against England, saying there is no h..
- Confident of regaining my mojo: Pak pacer Amir
Karachi, Sep 3: Free to represent his country in international cricket post his five-year ban for fixing in 2010, Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Amir said he has been training hard lately an..
- Lack of balance in batting concern for India: Dravid
Mumbai, Sep 3 : India A and Under-19 cricket team head coach Rahul Dravid is concerned about the country's young batsmen's inclination towards attempting big shots, ignoring the importance ..
- CBI to probe cricket fund scam in KashmirCBI to probe cricket fund scam in Kashmir
Srinagar, Sep 3: The Jammu and Kashmir High Court on Thursday ordered a CBI probe into the multi-crore-rupee cricket fund scam allegedly involving some office bearers of the Jammu and Kashm..
- Refusing to play cricket with Pak is not a political matter, says Kirti Azad
New Delhi, Sep 3: Responding to a letter from Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Shahryar Khan to the BCCI, former Indian cricketer Kirti Azad said there is no need to play any kind of c..
- Morgan urges England to remain best against Australia
London, Sept. 03: England one-day cricket skipper Eoin Morgan has urged his side to be close to their best, if they want to win in five one-day internationals against Australia, which is st..