- 'Injured' Harris bids adieu to international cricket
London, July 4: After battering with his right knee injury, Australian fast bowler Ryan Harris has finally given up and announced his retirement from international cricket, thus giving a hu..
- Prayag bags title sponsorship for India-Zimbabwe series
New Delhi, July 4: Indian bath assets and sanitary ware brand Prayag has bagged the title sponsorship of the India vs Zimbabwe three-match One-Day International series to be played in Harar..
- Australia's aggression might backfire, says Vaughan ahead of Ashes
Melbourne, July 4: Former England captain Michael Vaughan believes that world champion Australia needs to be careful of their aggression as it could backfire against them and can cause them..
- Bangladesh can only pray for de Villiers's dismissal
Mirpur (Bangladesh), July 4: Bangladesh coach Chandika Hathurusingha has sounded helpless as he shared game plans to stop prolific batsman AB de Villiers.
Joking, he said all one could do ..
- South Africa are favourites: Bangladesh coach
Mirpur (Bangladesh), July 4: Bangladesh cricket skipper Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, after the series against India, had said that South Africa would be a tougher opposition.
Now, Bangladesh coac..
- Bangladesh to warm up for World T20 against Proteas
Mirpur (Bangladesh), July 4: Bangladesh cricket coach Chandika Hathurusingha is eyeing the two-match T20 series against South Africa to prepare his side for the World Twenty20 to be held in..
- Bangladesh keen to change history against South Africa
Dhaka, July 4: Bangladesh's only memorable moment against South Africa came in their victory in the 2007 World Cup. Since then, they have no victory against the Proteas.
But from the team'..
- Faulkner might miss ODI series against England after drunk-driving charge
London, July 4: Australian all rounder James Faulkner might be banned from his side's one-day series in England after being charged with a high-range drunk-driving offence and being detaine..
- Fit-again Irfan recalled for ODI series against Sri Lanka
Johannesburg, July 03: Pakistan's towering paceman Mohammad Irfan has been recalled on Friday to the 16-man squad for the upcoming five-match ODI series against Sri Lanka, which starts on J..
- Spinner Ojha in Bengal's 32-member probables' list
Kolkata, July 3: Left-arm spinner Pragyan Ojha was on Friday named in the 32 Bengal probables squad for the upcoming season by the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) here on Friday.
- Cook best suited to lead England in Ashes: Strauss
London, July 3: England cricket team director Andrew Strauss is convinced Alastair Cook is the best man to lead England into the Ashes, and said he will give the skipper no guarantee beyond..
- Ben Stokes insists England not afraid of 'intimidating' Australia in Ashes
London, July 03: England all-rounder Ben Stokes has insisted that his side will not be frightened by the much-vaunted bowling attack of Australia when they square off against each other in ..
- Sledging crackdown killing excitement in cricket: Warner
Sydney, July 3: Australia opening batsman David Warner on Friday insisted that the recent moves by the International Cricket Council (ICC) to crack down on sledging are taking the excitemen..
- Suresh Raina bowled over by 'Meeruthiya Gangsters'
Mumbai, July 2: Cricketer Suresh Raina on Thursday met the cast and crew of "Meeruthiya Gangsters" on the movie sets, and was so impressed that he is now awaiting the film's release.
- BCCI invites tenders for broadcast of matches between 2015-18
Mumbai, July 2: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Thursday published an invitation to tender (ITT) for the right to provide equipment and associated services to BCCI for t..
- Batsman Pandey relishes long-awaited India call-up
Mumbai, July 2 : After getting a sudden call-up for the upcoming limited overs series against Zimbabwe, India batsman Manish Pandey says he is aiming at cementing his place in the side for ..
- Raina rubbishes Modi's betting allegations, mulls legal action
New Delhi, July 2 :Indian batsman Suresh Raina has rubbished allegations made by former cricket administrator Lalit Modi that the left-hand bat was involved in betting in Indian Premier Lea..
- Australia favourites, but England will fight: Pietersen
London, July 2 (IANS) Exiled England batsman Kevin Pietersen says Australia are favourites to win the upcoming Ashes Test cricket series, but has warned them that the hosts will not go down..
- Rashid Latif urges India, Pakistan for day-night games for Tests' survival
Karachi, July 02 : Former Pakistan wicketkeeper Rashid Latif believes that subcontinent nations like India and Pakistan should step forward to stage day-night Test matches in order to reviv..
- Mashrafe reactivates his Facebook page
Dhaka, July 2 :Bangladesh's One-Day International (ODI) skipper Mashrafe Bin Mortaza has reactivated his official social networking stage Facebook fan page.
After the reactivation on Wedne..