- Pakistan series to take place next month, says Zimbabwe Cricket
Karachi, July 30: Zimbabwe Cricket Chairman Wilson Manase on Wednesday said Pakistan's limited-overs series with Zimbabwe would be held next month.
Manase claimed that the Pakistan will co..
- Raina completes decade in international cricket
New Delhi, July 30: Indian cricketer Suresh Raina on Thursday completed a decade in international cricket. He made his debut at the age of 20 on July 30, 2005, against Sri Lanka in Dambulla..
- Steyn becomes second Proteas bowler to get 400 Test wickets
Johannesburg, July 30: Fast bowler Dale Steyn has become the second South African bowler after Shaun Pollock to get 400 Test wickets after dismissing Bangladesh opener Tamim Iqbal on the op..
- Juhi delighted at her West Indian cricket team's championship win
Mumbai, July 29: Actress-entrepreneur Juhi Chawla, one of the owners of Caribbean cricket team Trinidad and Tobago Red Steel, said that she is extremely happy that her team has won the Cari..
- Anderson scalps six as England dominate first day of third Ashes Test
London, July 29: James Anderson claimed six wickets on Wednesday as he helped England to bundle out Australia for a paltry 136 on the opening day of the third Ashes Test at Edgbaston.
- Proteas to don black armbands in honour of Clive Rice
Johannesburg, July 29 : South Africa cricket team will wear black armbands in the second and final Test against Bangladesh on Thursday as a tribute to former captain Clive Rice, who passed ..
- BCCI ban on Sreesanth to stay: Thakur
New Delhi, July 29: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Wednesday insisted that the ban on the three Rajasthan Royals players S. Sreesanth, Ankeet Chavan and Ajit Chandila w..
- Innings win for Patil Academy in All-India cricket
Bengaluru, July 29: Dr. D.Y. Patil Cricket Academy from Mumbai raced to a comfortable innings and 114-run win over Andhra Cricket Association (CA) with a day to spare in the KSCA All-India ..
- Australia A bowl out India A for 135
Chennai, July 29: The first day of the second and final four-day first class cricket match against Australia A turned out to be quite dismal for India A, who were bowled out for a meagre 13..
- Hayden slams Australia's 'outrageous' decision to omit Haddin for third Ashes Test
London, July 29 : Former Australia batsman Matthew Hayden has criticised his country's selectors' decision to sideline Brad Haddin for the third Ashes Test against England at Edgbaston.
- India A, Australia A pay tribute to Kalam
Chennai, July 29: The 'A' teams of India and Australia along with match officials paid tribute to former Indian president A.P.J. Abdul Kalam before the start of play in the second four-day ..
- Bangladesh keen to carry confidence into last Test
Mirpur (Bangladesh), July 29: Bangladesh are looking to make the most of the confidence they gained from the drawn Chittagong Test to face South Africa in the last cricket match of the mont..
- We will show why we are No.1: Proteas' Morkel
Mirpur (Bangladesh), July 29: South Africa have plans to show Bangladesh why they are the No.1 Test cricket team in the last match here after they failed to play their natural game in the d..
- Bangladesh look to give their best in last Test
Mirpur (Bangladesh), July 29: Bangladesh opener Tamim Iqbal says the cricket series against South Africa will be one of the best if they can maintain their all-round performance until the e..
- Patil Academy in sight of victory
Bengaluru, July 28 :Dr D.Y. Patil Cricket Academy, Mumbai, were in commanding position and in sight of victory against Andhra CA, who after conceding a first innings lead of 237 runs, were ..
- Kohli centre of attraction as India A take on Australia A
Chennai, July 28: Test skipper Virat Kohli will be the cynosure of all eyes as India A take on Australia A in the second and and final four-day match beginning at the M.A. Chidambaram Stadi..
- Rohit admits his Test spot in 'very tricky position'
New Delhi, July 28 : India's star batsman Rohit Sharma has admitted he is in a 'very tricky position' in his Test career but insisted that he wants to utilize the upcoming tour of Sri Lanka..
- Cook backs 'misfiring' Bell to regain form in third Ashes Test
Johannesburg, July 28: England captain Alastair Cook has backed under-pressure Ian Bell to regain form after the latter has been promoted up the order to three for the third Ashes Test agai..
- Tendulkar pays tribute to 'South Africa legend' Clive Rice
New Delhi, July 28: Legendary Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar on Tuesday expressed his condolence over the demise of former South Africa captain Clive Rice, who passed away at the age of ..
- ICC pays rich tribute to ex-South Africa captain Clive Rice
Dublin, July 28: The International Cricket Council (ICC) has paid rich tribute to former South Africa captain and all-rounder Clive Rice, who passed away at the age of 66 on Tuesday morning..