- Thommo roped in to train Kerala pacers
Kochi, Aug 26: Former Australian fast bowler Jeff 'Thommo' Thomson has been roped in by the Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) to train budding seamers from Kerala for the next two years, an ..
- Despite security concerns, England to go ahead with Bangladesh tour
London, Aug.26: England will travel to Bangladesh for their month-long Test and ODI series despite security and safety concerns in the country.
The development came after the England and W..
- Focus is on changing mindset from Test to T20 mode: Anil Kumble
Florida [USA], Aug 26: Emphasizing the need for adjustment according to different conditions, Indian head coach Anil Kumble has admitted that his side are focusing on changing their mindset..
- Cricket and India are going places
The dust raised by Indian athletes, officials and politicians at Rio seems to have settled and we are back to cricket. Skipper Virat Kohli and board president Anurag Thakur are propounding ..
- Pakistan-Windies to play first pink ball Test in Dubai
Karachi [Pakistan], Aug 25: The Pakistan Cricket Board on Thursday announced that Misbah-ul-Haq's side will play their first day-night Test with a pink ball against West Indies in Dubai fro..
- Perera penalised, Starc reprimanded for ICC code of conduct breaches
Dubai (UAE), Aug 25: Sri Lanka's Thisara Perera has been fined 15 per cent of his match fee while Mitchell Starc of Australia has received an official reprimand for breaching the ICC Code o..
- Dwayne Bravo nervous about Bollywood singing debut
New Delhi, Aug 25 : After creating waves with his track “Champion”, West Indies cricketer and singer Dwayne Bravo is excited as well as nervous over his singing debut in Bollywood via direc..
- Dilshan, inventor of `Dilscoop`, to retire after Australia series
Johannesburg [South Africa], Aug 25 : Sri Lanka opening batsman Tillakaratne Dilshan has confirmed that he will call curtains on his international career after the ongoing limited-overs ser..
- Dhawan, Ashwin, Bhuvaneshwar visit three-time NBA champs Miami Heat in Florida
Florida, Aug 25 : On what was supposed to be a day off for the Indian team, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar has visited the home of American basketball team Miami ..
- Whitewash of Windies won't be enough for India to get top T20I rank
Dubai, Aug 25 : A whitewash of the West Indies in the forthcoming two-match Twenty20 International series in Florida on August 27-28 will still not help second-placed India climb to the top..
- Asad Shafiq credits Misbah for Pakistan's rise as number one Test side
Karachi, Aug.25 : Lavishing praise on skipper Misbah-ul-Haq for Pakistan's recent rise in Test cricket, batsman Asad Shafiq has said that it was because of the former's dedication, sincerit..
- Warne blasts `bits and pieces` Australian team post recent slump
Melbourne, Aug.25 : Legendary spinner Shane Warne has expressed his displeasure over the recent performances of Australia's Test and one-day teams, and questioned why `bits and pieces` play..
- Roy, Root notch fifties as England beat Pak in rain-hit opening ODI
Southampton, Aug.25 : England opener Jason Roy and Joe Root smashed blistering fifties to help their side claim a 44-run win by the Duckworth-Lewis method against Pakistan in the opening OD..
- Smith rested, Warner to captain Australia for remainder of Sri Lanka tour
Colombo, Aug. 24 : Australia captain Steve Smith has been rested for the remainder of the tour of Sri Lanka and David Warner will lead the side in rest of the matches, which includes three ..
- Sri Lanka thrash Australia to square ODI series 1-1
ohannesburg, Aug 24 : Sri Lanka captain Angelo Mathews produced an all-round performance as the hosts recorded a comprehensive 82-run victory over Australia in the second one-day internatio..
- Mortaza urges England players to tour Bangladesh
Dhaka, Aug 24 : Amid growing security concerns in Bangladesh, limited-overs captain Mashrafe Mortaza has urged the England players not to skip the forthcoming series, insisting that a deepe..
- Windies coach Simmons throws weight behind misfiring Bravo
Port of Spain, Aug 24 : Defending Darren Bravo's poor run of form against India in the just-concluded Test series, West Indies head coach Phil Simmons has argued that the marquee left-hande..
- England players will get choice to skip Bangladesh tour, reveals Morgan
Johannesburg, Aug 24: England limited-overs skipper Eoin Morgan has revealed that his side's player will get a chance to decide whether they want to tour Bangladesh later this year in the w..
- ICC rates Kingsmead, Queen's Park Oval outfields as `poor`
Dubai, Aug 24: The International Cricket Council (ICC) on Wednesday announced that the outfields at Kingsmead, Durban, and Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, have been rated as "poor" by the..
- Manish Pandey fined for showing dissent after dismissal
Melbourne,Aug 24: India A skipper Manish Pandey has been fined 25 percent of his match fee for breaching the ICC Code of Conduct during his side's 86-run win over the National Performance S..