- Andy Flower slams `misleading` Afridi's reputation in media
Karachi, Feb.10 : Former Zimbabwe captain and ex-England coach Andy Flower believes that Shahid Afridi's reputation in the media is 'misleading' and described the Pakistan skipper as an exc..
- Recovering Steyn included in Proteas World T20 squad
Johannesburg, Feb.10 : South Africa fast bowler Dale Steyn, who is recovering from a shoulder injury, has been included in the 15-man squad announced on Wednesday for next month's World Twe..
- Nehra keen to reprise role as death bowler in World T20
Pune, Feb.10 : Left-arm seamer Ashish Nehra, who made his international comeback after a lengthy gap of four years in the recently-concluded Twenty20 series against Australia, has expressed..
- U-19 World Cup: Bangladesh take on Windies in semis
Mirpur, Feb 10 : Bangladesh will face a stiff test when it clashes against a strong West Indian side in the second semi-final of the Under-19 cricket World Cup here on Thursday.
Riding on ..
- Uncapped all-rounder Dawson in England World T20 squad
London, Feb 10 : Uncapped all-rounder Liam Dawson was on Wednesday included in England's 15-man squad for the World T20 in India next month.
The 25-year-old Hampshire player is a former En..
- Jayawardene rejoins England coaching team for World T20
London, Feb.10 : Former Sri Lanka captain Mahela Jayawardene is set to rejoin the England cricket team as a batting consultant for the opening 10 days of next month's World Twenty20 in Indi..
- Goa's women cricketers to get Israeli martial arts boost
Panaji, Feb 10: The Goa Cricket Association (GCA) has contacted an Israeli martial arts school to develop self-defence workshops for its women's Under-19 and Under-21 teams to boost the pla..
- What're the credentials required to play in IPL?
The defeat on Tuesday in the Twenty20 International against Sri Lanka brought the Indian players down to earth after the auction euphoria of the Indian Premier League (IPL) barely two days ..
- MCC red cards for club, university cricket offences
London, Feb 10: Cricketers can be red carded or banished to a sin-bin for 10 overs as Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) tries to bring down the levels of bad behaviour.
The club is set to laun..
- Hazlewood fires warning shot at Guptill ahead of Test series
Melbourne, Feb.10: Australian pace spearhead Josh Hazlewood believes that his side will try to expose star batsman Martin Guptill's vulnerabilities in the two-match Test series against New ..
- Australia's Khawaja grabs Zampa's butt during pre-match national anthem
Wellington, Feb 10: A video footage emerged on Wednesday showing Australia batsman Usman Khawaja becoming touchy-feely and progressively moving his hand down to teammate Adam Zampa's buttoc..
- Shehzad, Gul dumped out of World T20 Pak squad
Karachi, Feb.10: Pakistan have dropped two of their key players Ahmed Shehzad and fast bowler Umar Gul from the 15-man squad for the upcoming Asia Cup and World Twenty20 tournaments.
- Gayle buries hatchet with Watson over `sexism` row
Sydney, Feb.10: West Indies swashbuckling batsman Chris Gayle has settled dispute with Australian cricketer Shane Watson , who condemned the former over his infamous `sexist` comments on fe..
- India will be toughest in WorldT20: Watson
Dubai, Feb 10 (IANS) Australian all-rounder Shane Watson believes that hosts India will be the biggest threat to his team in the World T20 which is scheduled to start on March 9.
- BCCI will provide best possible security in World T20:Anurag Thakur
Bhubaneswar, Feb.10: Amidst speculation that Pakistan may pull out of the upcoming World T20 tournament in India over security concerns, BCCI honorary secretary Anurag Thakur on Wednesday i..
- Australia to use remodelled pink ball in Sheffield Shield
Melbourne, Feb 10: The pink Kookaburra ball with a completely black seam will be used in next week's round of day-night Sheffield Shield matches in Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, Cricket Aus..
- De Villiers hails Proteas' hunger, attitude post third ODI win
Johannesburg, Feb.10: South African skipper AB de Villiers has praised his side's attitude and hunger that led to their seven-wicket victory in the third ODI of the five-match series agains..
- Windies players locked in pay crisis ahead of World T20
Johannesburg, Feb.10: West Indies skipper Darren Sammy has declined to accept his cricket board's demand to agree financial terms if the players want to represent the country in the upcomin..
- Hastings rebukes Kiwis over Marsh's dismissal
Melbourne, Feb.10: Australian fast bowler John Hastings has lashed out at New Zealand for their delayed appeal that led to Mitchell Marsh's controversial dismissal during the final ODI of t..
- De Kock, Amla tons help Proteas thrash England in third ODI
Centurion, Feb.10: South Africa openers Quinton de Kock and Hashim Amla scored brilliant centuries as the hosts secured a comfortable seven-wicket win over England in the third ODI of the f..