- ICC rates Nagpur pitch as 'poor'
Dubai, Dec.01: The International Cricket Council (ICC) on Tuesday rated the pitch used for the third Test between India and South Africa in Nagpur as 'poor'.
In accordance with Clause 3 of..
- ICC admits Llong made `incorrect judgement` during day-night Test
New Delhi, Dec.01: The International Cricket Council has admitted that third umpire Nigel Llong made 'an incorrect judgment' during the day-night Test between Australia and New Zealand in A..
- Amit Mishra defends spin-friendly Indian pitches
New Delhi, Dec.1: Leg-spinner Amit Mishra has joined the chorus to defend the spin-friendly conditions in India, saying that his side have also faced challenging conditions away from home, ..
- Morgan says Jordan's super over spell 'epitomizes development of England'
London, Dec.01: England captain Eoin Morgan has heaped praise on Chris Jordan, saying that the fast bowler's match-winning performance in the final T20 against Pakistan displayed the develo..
- WICB throws its weight behind embattled Narine
St. John's (Antigua), Dec 1: The West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) has given Sunil Narine its full backing after the beleaguered off-spinner was banned from bowling in international cricket ..
- Uncapped pacer Coulter-Nile in Australia's Test squad
Melbourne, Dec 1: Australia replaced injured left-arm pacer Mitchell Starc with uncapped right-arm seamer Nathan Coulter-Nile on Tuesday in their 12-man Test cricket squad to face the West ..
- Australia to host more day-night Tests post Adelaide success
Johannesburg, Dec.1: Cricket Australia (CA) are planning to schedule more day-night Test matches following the overwhelming success of the new experiment against New Zealand at the Adelaide..
- Cairns brands McCullum `sad` after being acquitted of perjury
Wellington, Dec.01: Former New Zealand captain Chris Cairns has described Brendon McCullum's part in his perjury trial as 'sad' after being found not guilty of having lied under oath in his..
- Wessels urges Proteas to not `whine` about series loss
Johannesburg, Dec.01: Former South African skipper Kepler Wessels has insisted that his country's squad should not blame the spin-friendly conditions for the Test series loss in India.
- London court aquits ex-Kiwi cricketer Chris Cairns
London, Nov 30: Former New Zealand all-rounder Chris Cairns has been acquitted of perjury and perverting the course of justice after a jury at Southwark crown court returned a verdict of no..
- U-19 selectors bring in Yogesh for Lanka tour
Kolkata , Nov 30: Yogesh Sharma is the newest face in the India Under-19 squad which is scheduled to play in a tri-series in Sri Lanka between December 2-21, the Board of Control for Cricke..
- Kumble leaves Mumbai Indians
Mumbai, Nov 30: Cricket legend Anil Kumble on Monday decided to step down as chief mentor of Mumbai Indians with immediate effect.
The former leg-spinner has been associated with the India..
- Ganguly to play for Libra Legends in Masters Champions League
Mumbai, Nov 30: Former India skipper Sourav Ganguly will be playing for the Libra Legends franchise in the Masters Champions League (MCL), the first of its kind tournament in the United Ara..
- Series loss against England an 'eye opener' for PCB,says Waqar
Karachi, Nov.30: Following the T20 and ODI series loss against England, Pakistan head coach Waqar Younis has described the recent matches as an 'eye opener' for the country's cricket board...
- Serious doubts over India-Pakistan series in Sri Lanka
One of the key issues Prime Minister Narendra Modi has to address on his return from the UN Summit on Climate Change in Paris is whether or not to clear the short cricket series between Ind..
- Holder insists Windies to expose weak Australia's middle-order in Tests
Johannesburg, Nov.30: West Indies skipper Jason Holder has said that his side can win the upcoming Test series against Australia if they analyse and exploit the weaknesses of inexperienced ..
- CA declares record television viewership for day-night Tests
Adelaide, Nov 30: Cricket Australia (CA) on Monday declared that there was a record-breaking television audience for the inaugural day-night Test, with the thrilling finish on the third day..
- Offie Ashwin grabs career-best second spot in Test rankings
Dubai, Nov 30 (IANS) India's off-spinner Ashwin jumped three places to his career-best second spot among the Test bowlers after he took 12 wickets in India's 124-run win over South Africa i..
- New Zealand await ICC clarification on Lyon's DRS escape
Johannesburg, Nov.30: New Zealand cricket have contacted the International Cricket Council (ICC) and is waiting for an acceptable response over the TV umpire's decision that went against th..
- Starc not to undergo ankle surgery until T20 WC ends
Melbourne, Nov.30: Australian paceman Mitchell Starc has admitted that he requires ankle surgery, but added that it is not the right time to do so as he is looking forward to World Twenty20..