- India name unchanged squad for remaining ODIs against Kiwis
Ranchi [India], Oct 24: Spinners Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja, and fast bowler Mohammed Shami have been rested once again as India announced a 14-man unchanged squad for the rema..
- Johnson reveals how Watson stuck his head in a toilet
Melbourne [Australia], Oct 24:Australia pace spearhead Mitchell Johnson has revealed how his long-standing friendship with Shane Watson made a rocky start back in 2000, when the former all-..
- Rahim proud of Bangladesh's performance despite narrow defeat
Johannesburg [South Africa], Oct 24: Despite suffering a heart-broken 22-run defeat at the hands of England in the opening Test, Bangladesh skipper Mushfiqur Rahim has insisted that he is r..
- Neesham lauds Dhoni, Kohli for outstanding batting display in Mohali
Wellington [New Zealand], Oct 24: New Zealand all-rounder James Neesham is full of praise for India's limited-overs skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni and swashbuckling batsman Virat Kohli, after..
- Mathews injured, Herath set to make captaincy debut against Zimbabwe
Johannesburg [South Africa], Oct 24: Sri Lanka skipper Angelo Mathews has pulled out of next month's tour to Zimbabwe due to a calf injury.
In his absence, veteran spinner Rangana Herath w..
- Stokes inspires England to dramatic 22-run win over B'desh
Chittagong [Bangladesh], Oct 24: England escaped a big scare as they claimed an unlikely 22-run win over Bangladesh in the opening Test of the two-match series, thanks to all-rounder Ben St..
- Bangladesh need another 33 runs to record historic win over England
Chittagong [Bangladesh]: Bangladesh need another 33 runs with two wickets remaining to clinch their maiden Test victory over England after closing Day four of the opening match on 253-8 at ..
- Flexible Rahane eyes consistency in ODIs
Mohali [India], Oct.23: Ajinkya Rahane, who is opening the batting for India in the ongoing ODI series against New Zealand, has insisted that although he has been batting with rhythm at the..
- BCCI vs Lodha panel: IPL-rights bidding process likely to be delayed
Mumbai [India], Oct.23: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is likely to postpone the bidding process for Indian Premier League (IPL) broadcast, digital and media rights in the..
- Kohli, Dhoni praise each other after scripting win
Mohali, Oct 23: Skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni and deputy Virat Kohli praised each other for their batting roles in scripting India's comfortable seven-wicket win over New Zealand in the thir..
- India beat New Zealand by 7 wickets in 3rd ODI
Mohali, Oct 23: Virat Kohli scored an unbeaten 154 off just 134 deliveries as India beat New Zealand by seven wickets to take a 2-1 lead in the five-match One-Day International (ODI) cricke..
- Sushant enjoys India-New Zealand game in Mohali
Chandigarh, Oct 23: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who played the title role in cricket star Mahendra Singh Dhoni's biopic named "MS Dhoni - The Untold Story", sent social media into a tizzy o..
- Katich rejects Clarke's comments, terms their relationship "non-existent"
Melbourne, Oct 23 () Former Australian batsman Simon Katich has rejected Michael Clarke's claims that the pair have buried their differences, saying their relationship is "non-existent".
- Australia disappointment blessing in disguise: West Indies pacer Gabriel
Abu Dhabi, Oct 23: When fast bowler Shannon Gabriel was forced out of the tour of Australia with an injury last December, it seemed a massive setback but after picking up his maiden five-wi..
- 'Upbeat West Indies Test side not impacted by bad results'
Abu Dhabi, Oct 23: West Indies batting coach Toby Radford has dismissed suggestions that the wretched results in the preceding limited overs series may be having a negative impact on the Te..
- West Indies cricket started dwindling way back in 1997: Fazeer Mohammed
Karachi [Pakistan], Oct.22: As the once-formidable West Indies team continues to struggle, Trinidadian commentator Fazeer Mohammed believes that the decline in the Caribbean cricket is not ..
- Hapless Delhi lose to Karnataka by an innings and 160 runs
Kolkata, Oct 22: Eight-time champions Karnataka galloped to the top of the table, inflicting a humiliating innings and 160-run defeat on a hapless Delhi team in a Group B Ranji Trophy crick..
- Dravid inaugurates Daredevils Corporate Cup
New Delhi, Oct 22 (IANS) Legendary batsman Rahul Dravid on Saturday inaugurated the third edition of the Daredevils Corporate Cup T20 cricket tournament.
The tournament is for the executiv..
- India wary of confident New Zealand in third ODI
Mohali, Oct 22: After a batting collapse in the second One-Day International, India would like to make the full use of the batsman-friendly Mohali pitch when they take on a reinvigorated Ne..
- Waugh takes dig at Aussies' workload concerns, asks players to skip IPL
Johannesburg [South Africa], Oct 22: Former Australian skipper Steve Waugh has scoffed at the idea that players are overworked these days, saying that if they are really exhausted, then the..