- England must let Stokes unleash himself to save Test series in India: Collingwood
London [UK], Dec. 4 : Former England skipper Paul Collingwood has insisted that if the Alastair Cook-led side wants to save the ongoing Test series against India, they should let loose all-..
- India defeat Pakistan to lift Women's T20 Asia Cup
Bangkok [Malaysia], Dec. 4 : Mithali Raj struck an unbeaten half-century before Indian bowlers come out with a stupendous performance to defeat Pakistan by 17 runs and win the Women's T20 A..
- PCB officials splurged millions on foreign tours
Karachi [Pakistan], Dec. 4 : According to a Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) report, it has been revealed that the board officials have wasted millions of rupees on international tours, with ch..
- The 3 `memorable-for-all-wrong-reasons` conversations Haddin had with Arthur
Melbourne [Australia], Dec. 4 : Former Australian wicketkeeper Brad Haddin has opened up about the rocky relationship he shared with ex-team coach Mickey Arthur, saying he had three "memora..
- Nothing `special` about current Pakistan pace attack, says Mohammad Asif
Karachi [Pakistan], Dec. 4 : Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Asif, who was convicted in the 2010 spot-fixing scandal, believes there is nothing "special" about the pace attack of the current ..
- Enjoyed watching Sehwag bat the most: Sachin
New Delhi, Dec 3: Legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar on Saturday said he enjoyed watching former India opener Virender Sehwag bat the most, while admitting that he feared facing former So..
- Two different pitches, balls in same match will improve Indian cricket: Sachin
New Delhi, Dec 3: Iconic cricketer Sachin Tendulkar on Saturday gave a radical suggestion of introducing two different balls and two pitches in the same match in domestic cricket to improve..
- Kirti Azad, Bedi depose before panel probing 'DDCA scam'
New Delhi, Dec 3: Former cricketers and DDCA members Kirti Azad, Bishan Singh Bedi and Surinder Khanna made their statements on Saturday before the Special Inquiry Committee probing alleged..
- Current Indian team reminds me of the one in 2002-03: Sachin
New Delhi, Dec 3: Legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar on Saturday rated the current Indian team as the best in the world, asserting that the national squad reminds him of the batch of 2002..
- Sachin refuses to comment on Lodha panel, says changes needed for improvement
New Delhi, Dec 3: Refusing to comment on the R.M. Lodha Committee's recommendations, former India batsman and captain Sachin Tendulkar asserted on Saturday that "everything is not perfect a..
- People's mindset is changing due to T20: Tendulkar
New Delhi, Dec 3: India's batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar on Saturday said the mentality of people had changed due to the popularity of Twenty20 cricket and technology.
Tendulkar, who ret..
- Will focus on playing our best against Australia: Williamson
Sydney [Australia], Dec 3: Ahead of the three-match Chappell-Hadlee ODI series against Australia starting at the SCG from tomorrow, New Zealand skipper Kane Williamson has said that his sid..
- Johnson offers support to `honest` Maxwell over Wade spray
Melbourne [Australia], Dec 3 : Former Australian paceman Mitchell Johnson has offered his support to embattled all-rounder Glenn Maxwell, who was sanctioned an undisclosed amount by the tea..
- KP gives 'thumbs up' to Strauss as ECB director
Melbourne [Australia] Dec 3: Maverick England batsman Kevin Pietersen has heaped praise on Andrew Strauss, saying the former left-handed batsman has done a good job as director of the Engla..
- Lay off Stokes or risk making the game boring: Bayliss warns ICC
London [UK], Dec 3: England coach Trevor Bayliss has warned the International Cricket Council (ICC) to spare his all-rounder Ben Stokes, who has been involved in verbal spat in the recent p..
- Struggling Aussies look for ODI redemption against Black Caps
Melbourne [Australia], Dec.3: Australian batsman George Bailey has called on his side to be at their absolute best if they want to get back to winning ways in the upcoming Chappell-Hadlee O..
- Smith criticises Maxwell for `disrespectful` comments about Wade
Sydney [Australia], Dec. 3: Australian skipper Steve Smith has criticised Glenn Maxwell for his comments about Mathew Wade, dubbing them as "very disrespectful" and the mercurial all-rounde..
- Delhi, Vidarbha draw in Ranji Trophy
Chennai, Dec 2 (IANS) Delhi and Vidarbha played out a draw in Group B Ranji Trophy cricket match at the Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering Ground here on Friday.
Rain played ..
- Lara to take part in Festival of Cricket in Australia
Melbourne, Dec 2: West Indies batting legend Brian Lara will feature in Western Australia's Festival of Cricket alongside former foes and Australian legends Adam Gilchrist and Ricky Ponting..
- BCCI continues to firmly oppose Lodha reforms
New Delhi. Dec.2: The Board of Control for Cricket in India's (BCCI) firm stance on Justice (Retd.) R.M Lodha-led panel recommendations continued, with secretary Ajay Shirke revealing that ..