- Alastair Cook should be replaced as captain: Nasser Hussain12/18/2014 10:48:00 PM
London, Dec 18: Alastair Cook should be immediately taken out from captaincy ahead of the World Cup before time runs out, former England skipper Nasser Hussain has said.
England's one-day ..
- India's progress in sports gives immense satisfaction: Tendulkar12/18/2014 8:12:00 PM
Kolkata, Dec 18 : Indian batting legend Sachin Tendulkar asserted Thursday that India has come up by leaps and bounds in sports recently, arousing a sense of satisfaction among top sportspe..
- Hazlewood set for place in elite 200-club, says McGrath12/18/2014 7:36:00 PM
Brisbane, Dec 18 : Pace legend Glenn McGrath has said Australia's latest fast bowling sensation, Josh Hazlewood, will join the country's exclusive 200-wicket club in due course of time.
- India are in front: Ashwin12/18/2014 4:18:00 PM
Brisbane, Dec 18 : After piling up 408 in their first innings, India reduced Australia to 221 runs for four at stumps on day two of the second cricket Test and off-spinner Ravichandran Ashw..
- Watson must convert starts into big scores: Slater12/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
Brisbane, Dec 18 : Former Australian Test opener Michael Slater said Thursday all-rounder Shane Watson must begin making big scores batting at the crucial No.3 position.
Watson was dismiss..
- Poor, 'unrecognised' blind cricketers do India proud12/18/2014 3:40:00 PM
New Delhi, Dec 18 : They are blind, hail from financially weak backgrounds, lack training facilities and are not recognised by the Indian cricket board, but have more than made up for this ..
- Proteas keen to get back to five-Test series post long ODI spree12/18/2014 3:19:00 PM
Johannesburg, Dec 18 : South Africa is reportedly keen on getting back to the long format of game following an ODI spree that has kept the squad busy for the past year-and-a-half.
- Plan of bowling fuller worked perfectly: Hazlewood12/18/2014 3:10:00 PM
Brisbane, Dec 18 : After serious questions were asked of them on the first day of the second cricket Test, the Australian bowlers struck back impressively in the morning of Day Two by picki..
- Hazlewood stars but Umesh gives India edge12/18/2014 1:20:00 PM
Brisbane, Dec 18 : Debutant Australian pacer Josh Hazlewood's five-for might have grabbed all the headlines but Indian quickie Umesh Yadav picked up three wickets to restrict Australia to 2..
- Ashley Giles says Cook's form big worry for England ahead of WC12/18/2014 1:17:00 PM
London, Dec 18 : England's former coach Ashley Giles has said that current captain Alastair Cook's form is a big worry ahead of the World Cup, that would be hosted jointly by Australia and ..
- Ex PCB chief Ashraf blames negligence for Ajmal, Hafeez's 'chucking' suspension12/18/2014 12:37:00 PM
Johannesburg, December 18: Former Pakistan cricket boss Nasim Ashraf laments that a failure to have a proper system to deal with bowlers having suspect actions had led to the loss of ace sp..
- Amla, De Villiers' record unbroken stand puts Proteas on top on day 1 of Windies Test12/18/2014 12:28:00 PM
Wellington, Dec 18: South Africa captain Hashim Amla and batsman A.B. de Villiers shared a record unbroken double-century stand to help their side take control of the first Test against Wes..
- Ian Botham says replacing 'under-fire' Cook will improve England's chances at WC12/18/2014 12:28:00 PM
London, Dec 18: Former England all-rounder Ian Botham has stated that replacing under fire captain Alastair Cook would improve England's chances of performing better in the World Cup, altho..
- Williamson ton helps Kiwis to level series with Pak 2-2 in dramatic finish12/18/2014 11:44:00 AM
Johannesburg, December 18: Kane Williamson smashed an impressive ton as New Zealand triumphed over Pakistan in the fourth international by seven runs to level the five match ODI series 2-2 ..
- Warne says outcome of Clarke's surgery 'better than expected'12/18/2014 11:44:00 AM
Johannesburg, December 18: Former Australia spinner Shane Warne has admitted that Michael Clarke's hamstring surgery had the best result, indicating a possibility that Australian skipper co..
- Warne clarifies 'soft' comment on Starc12/18/2014 12:31:00 PM
Brisbane, Dec 18: Spin legend Shane Warne has claimed he never called Australia pacer Mitchell Starc "soft", and has clarified comments he made during Channel Nine's day one coverage of the..
- South African Kallis to play in Caribbean tournament12/18/2014 11:44:00 AM
Castries (St. Lucia), Dec 18: Outstanding South Africa all-rounder Jacques Kallis will ply his trade in next year's Caribbean Premier League (CPL), the organisers have confirmed.
- Windies sweating on Roach injury12/18/2014 11:40:00 AM
Centurion, Dec 18: West Indies have been left sweating on the fitness of frontline fast bowler Kemar Roach after he pulled up with an ankle injury during the first day of the opening Test a..
- ECB proposes Lord's as venue for 2019 world cup final12/17/2014 11:44:00 PM
London, Dec 17: Lord's Cricket Ground in London has been proposed as the venue for the ICC Cricket World Cup final when the tournament is staged in England and Wales in 2019.
The venue wil..
- ECB proposes venues for ICC Champions Trophy 201712/17/2014 11:42:00 PM
London, Dec 17: The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) has proposed The Oval, Edgbaston and Cardiff as the venues for the ICC Champions Trophy in 2017, following the successful formula o..