- Warne offers to help England spinner Rashid
Melbourne, Oct 9: Legendary spinner Shane Warne has offered to work with England and help leg-spinner Adil Rashid build an international career.
England has employed former Sri Lanka great..
- Winning first game was turning point of series: Duminy
Kolkata, Oct 9 : South Africa's premier middle-order batsman J.P. Duminy says chasing down a stiff 200-run target in the first T20 International (T20I) against India at Dharamsala was the t..
- Duminy expects India fightback in ODI series
Kolkata, Oct. 9 : Despite a comprehensive 2-0 win in the T20 series, South African star all-rounder JP Duminy believes that India will bounce back strongly in the upcoming ODI series.
- Bangladesh ODI skipper Mashrafe hospitalised with dengue
Dhaka, Oct 9: Bangladesh One-Day International (ODI) skipper Mashrafe bin Mortaza was on Friday hospitalised after being diagnosed with dengue fever.
Mashrafe was taken to the Apollo Hospi..
- Misbah warns England to be wary of Yasir's spin threat
Johannesburg, Oct. 9 : Pakistan Test captain Misbah-ul-Haq has described his in-form leg-spinner Yasir Shah as a ' threat to every team,' but insisted that his batsmen must equally score on..
- Our plans scuttled after Eden washout says Dhoni
Kolkata, Oct 9: The abandoned Eden Gardens Twenty20 International on Thursday robbed Indian team of the opportunity to try out a new composition ahead of the ODI series against South Africa..
- Series was great exposure: Ravi Shastri
Kolkata, Oct 8: Indian team director Ravi Shastri on Thursday termed the T20 series loss against South Africa as a "great exposure" just before the World T20 which is scheduled to be held i..
- South African skipper credits seamers for series win over India
Kolkata, Oct 8: Even as his side pocketed the Twenty20 International (T20I) series against India, South Africa's T20I skipper Faf du Plessis, crediting his bowlers for the win, said India w..
- Dew to be a major part in ODIs: Dhoni
Kolkata, Oct 8: Dejected over the final Twenty20 International against South Africa being called off due to rain at the Eden Gardens, Indian skipper M.S. Dhoni said he was not expecting fav..
- PCB chief doubts revival of India-Pak cricket series
Lahore, Oct.8: Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chief Shahryar Khan has said that he doesn't have much hope for the revival of the stalled India-Pakistan series.
Considering the prevailing sit..
- Eden T20 International abandoned due to wet outfield
Kolkata, Oct 8: Disappointing around 25,000 spectators who had turned up notwithstanding a dead rubber, the third and final Twenty20 International (T20I) between India and South Africa was ..
- Losing to South Africa a blessing in disguise: Kohli
Kolkata, Oct 8: Prior to the third and final Twenty20 International (T20I), Indian middle-order batsman Virat Kohli on Thursday said losing the series to South Africa will act as a blessing..
- My son interested in IAF: Sachin Tendulkar
New Delhi, Oct 8 : Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar on Thursday said his son was very much interested in the Indian Air Force (IAF) but it was early to say if he would like to join it.
- Ex-Aussie pacer Brett Lee launches his movie career
Sydney, Oct 8 : Former Australia fast bowler Brett Lee's first movie as an actor, a Bollywood-themed romantic comedy unINDIAN, has held its first premiere in his country.
The romantic come..
- Perjury accused Cairns lied, `threatened teammate with bat`, court hears
Johannesburg, Oct. 8 : Former New Zealand captain Chris Cairns threatened a team mate with a bat for scoring too many runs in a fixed match and then through a friend pressured him into lyin..
- England women's cricket looking for new head coach
London, Oct 8: The England women's cricket team is looking to appoint a man with international experience as its new head coach.
Paul Shaw will be stepping down after the summer's Ashes lo..
- Police to question Bangladesh cricketer Shahadat
Dhaka, Oct 8: Police have been given three days to question Bangladesh cricketer Shahadat Hossain in a case in which he and his wife stand accused of physically torturing their minor housem..
- Kiwi wicketkeeper Watling allays fears over historic pink ball Test
Wellington, Oct. 8: New Zealand Test wicketkeeper-batsman BJ Watling remained confident about the use of the pink ball after undergoing first night training session in Hamilton.
- India seek to gain momentum after T20 series loss against Proteas
New Delhi, Oct. 8 : After losing the three-match home T20 series against South Africa, India will aim to bounce back and gain some momentum in the third and final game at the iconic Eden Ga..
- Yuvraj says Tendulkar's advice inspires him to keep going
Mumbai, Oct. 8 : Out-of-favour India batsman Yuvraj Singh has revealed that he is determined to make a comeback to the national side, saying that batting legend Sachin Tendulkar's advice re..