- Record 30 mn conversations on Facebook this IPL season
New Delhi, May 31: Nearly 30 million people joined the conversation on Facebook during the ninth edition of the just-concluded Indian Premier League (IPL) that concluded last weekend, socia..
- James Anderson becomes top-ranked Test bowler for first time
Dubai, May 31: England's James Anderson has topped the ICC player rankings for Test bowlers for the first time in his career after bowling his side to a nine-wicket victory over Sri Lanka i..
- Maxwell confident of being fit for Caribbean Tri-series
Melbourne, May 31: Australian all-rounder Glenn Maxwell, who suffered a side strain during the recently-concluded Indian Premier League ( IPL), is confident that he will be declared fit for..
- Mitchell Marsh admits he isn't `genuine all-round`
Melbourne, May 31: Australia's Mitchell Marsh has refused to call himself a genuine all-rounder and insisted that he could not justify the role until he improves his batting skills.
- Want to continue learning: Bangla pacer Mustafizur
Dhaka, May 31: Bangladesh's bowling sensation Mustafizur Rahman has said his feet are still on the ground despite earning all-round praise for his impressive bowling in the recent Indian Pr..
- Shastri wants Kohli to lead India in all three formats
New Delhi, May 31: Former Indian team director Ravi Shastri believes it is the right time for swashbuckling batsman Virat Kohli to take over captaincy from Mahendra Singh Dhoni in all the f..
- Shaminda Eranga's bowling action comes under review
Durham, May 31: Sri Lankan fast bowler Shaminda Eranga has been reported for a suspect bowling action during the side's nine-wicket defeat against England at the Riverside Stadium in Cheste..
- Miandad dubs Inzamam's selection committee as `one-man show`
Karachi, May 31: Former Pakistan skipper Javed Miandad has slammed the newly-appointed Inzamam-ul-Haq-led national selection committee by describing it as a 'one-man show'.
Inzamam was app..
- Riaz believes Pakistan bowlers can test England's patience
Johannesburg, May.30: Pakistan fast bowler Wahab Riaz believes his side have the potential and enough bowling fire power to trouble Alastair Cook's men in the forthcoming series against Eng..
- England thump Lanka to seal Test series after Cook's milestone
London, May. 30: England skipper Alastair Cook joined the elite club of cricketers with 10,000 runs as his side secured a comfortable nine-wicket win over Sri Lanka to take an unassailable ..
- Bangladesh board keeps coach Hathurusingha on selectors panel
Dhaka, May 30: The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has decided to keep head coach Chandika Hathurusingha on the panel of selectors.
BCB President Nazmul Hassan explained the reasons behind ..
- Want to be part of India's No.1 Test team: Rohit
Mumbai, May 30: Star batsman Rohit Sharma, who was on Monday named the CEAT Indian Cricketer of the Year, wished to be a part of the country's World No.1 Test team.
India is scheduled to p..
- England's Cook becomes youngest batsman to score 10,000 Test runs
Chester-le-Street (UK), May 30: England captain Alastair Cook became the youngest batsman to score 10,000 Test runs on the fourth day of the second Test against Sri Lanka here on Monday.
- Hafeez unlikely to tour England after MRI revealed no improvement
Karachi, May.30: Veteran Pakistan batsman Mohammad Hafeez is likely to miss the forthcoming series against England after an MRI scan revealed that the condition of his knee has not improved..
- IPL win will go along with my World Cup victories: Yuvraj
Bengaluru, May 30: Seasoned batsman Yuvraj Singh, whose team Sunrisers Hyderabad clinched their maiden Indian Premier League (IPL) crown defeating Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in the f..
- Laxman picks 'team bonding' key factor in Hyderabad's success
Bengaluru, May 30: Sunrisers Hyderabad mentor V.V.S. Laxman has said the bonding between the side's players was a key catalyst in clinching their maiden Indian Premier League (IPL) title on..
- 'Just calm down': Murali's advice to SRH bowlers in IPL final
Bengaluru, May 30: After guiding Sunrisers Hyderabad to their maiden Indian Premier League (IPL) crown, bowling coach Muttiah Muralitharan said he asked his bowlers to "calm down" when Roya..
- Kohli hails Hyderabad's 'strong' bowling attack
Bengaluru, May 30: After going down to Sunrisers Hyderabad in the final of the Indian Premier League (IPL), a visibly dejected Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) skipper Virat Kohli credited..
- Stars who shone the brightest in IPL
Kolkata, May 30: Even though it was Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) who pipped Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) to win season nine of the glitzy Indian Premier League (IPL), it was all about sta..
- No comparison with legend Warne, says Zampa
Melbourne, May 30: Australian spinner Adam Zampa has dismissed his constant comparison with Shane Warne, saying he is not clone of one of the greatest bowlers to play the game.