- West Indies cricket started dwindling way back in 1997: Fazeer Mohammed
Karachi [Pakistan], Oct.22: As the once-formidable West Indies team continues to struggle, Trinidadian commentator Fazeer Mohammed believes that the decline in the Caribbean cricket is not ..
- Hapless Delhi lose to Karnataka by an innings and 160 runs
Kolkata, Oct 22: Eight-time champions Karnataka galloped to the top of the table, inflicting a humiliating innings and 160-run defeat on a hapless Delhi team in a Group B Ranji Trophy crick..
- Dravid inaugurates Daredevils Corporate Cup
New Delhi, Oct 22 (IANS) Legendary batsman Rahul Dravid on Saturday inaugurated the third edition of the Daredevils Corporate Cup T20 cricket tournament.
The tournament is for the executiv..
- India wary of confident New Zealand in third ODI
Mohali, Oct 22: After a batting collapse in the second One-Day International, India would like to make the full use of the batsman-friendly Mohali pitch when they take on a reinvigorated Ne..
- Waugh takes dig at Aussies' workload concerns, asks players to skip IPL
Johannesburg [South Africa], Oct 22: Former Australian skipper Steve Waugh has scoffed at the idea that players are overworked these days, saying that if they are really exhausted, then the..
- Siddle in line to be recalled for Perth Test: Wade
Johannesburg [South Africa], Oct 22: Australian pacer Peter Siddle could be in line for a return to the national squad for the opening Test of the three-match series against South Africa, a..
- Akram, Afridi make it to Ahmed Shehzad's list of favourites
Karachi [Pakistan], Oct 22: Pakistan's out-of-favour opener Ahmed Shehzad has picked legendary fast bowler Wasim Akram as his all-time favourite cricketer and former T20 skipper Shahid Afri..
- Lodha panel to appoint independent auditor for BCCI finances
New Delhi, Oct 21 : The Supreme Court on Friday said the Justice Lodha Committee will appoint an independent auditor to study the BCCI's finances, including contracts involving media rights..
- BCCI vs Lodha panel: Will abide by SC order, says Anurag Thakur
Dehradun [India], Oct 21: Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president Anurag Thakur on Friday played safe by saying that he would react only after going through the Supreme Court..
- Cricket, not sledging would dominate Proteas series, says Steve Smith
Johannesburg [South Africa], Oct 21: Australia Test skipper Steve Smith--who after the recent Test series defeat to Sri Lanka had said that his side was too quiet in the field---has now ins..
- Broken finger casts doubt over Hastings's availability for ODI series against Kiwis
Melbourne [Australia], Oct 21: Fast bowler John Hastings is not expected to be available for Australia's three-match ODI series against New Zealand in December after suffering from an injur..
- BCCI agrees to use DRS during India vs England Test series
New Delhi [India], Oct 21: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has agreed the use the Decision Review System on a trial basis in the forthcoming Test series between India and E..
- SC has done what is thought best for implementing July 18 judgement: Justice Lodha
New Delhi [India], Oct 21: Justice (Retd.) R.M. Lodha on Friday hailed the Supreme Court's interim verdict in the present logjam between the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) and..
- India-Australia Test series to start from Feb 23
New Delhi [India], Oct 21: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Friday announced the fixtures for the Australia's upcoming tour of India, which would begin from February 23 i..
- SC curbs BCCI's fiscal powers, asks Lodha panel to fix limit on transactions
New Delhi [India], Oct 21: The Supreme Court on Friday directed the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) not to release funds until the state associations file an affidavit implemen..
- Despite Kohli's failure, fans happy to witness even contest
New Delhi, Oct 20: Known for their loud cheers and Bhangra whenever the Indian team plays at the Ferozshah Kotla stadium, the Delhi crowd went into a hush when home boy Virat Kohli was unex..
- Losing wickets at regular intervals cost 2nd ODI: Dhoni
New Delhi, Oct 20: Team India skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni blamed the host's poor batting for the narrow six-run loss to New Zealand in the second One-Day International (ODI) here on Thursd..
- New Zealand edge past India by six runs in second ODI
New Delhi, Oct 20: New Zealand bounced back in style to beat India by six runs in the second One-Day International (ODI) and level the five-match series 1-1 at the Ferozeshah Kotla here on ..
- Wishes pour in for Virender Sehwag on his 38th birthday
New Delhi, Oct 20: Former India opener Virender Sehwag turned 38 on Thursday and received birthday wishes from fellow cricketers.
Many former and current players took to Twitter to wish hi..
- India, Pak are `giants of cricket`, should resume cricketing ties: Younis
Karachi [Pakistan], Oct.20 : Describing India and Pakistan as the `giants of cricket`, veteran batsman Younis Khan has called on the two nuclear-armed neighbours to set aside their strained..